Patrons that are fully vaccinated: Masks are highly encouraged and recommended, but are not required. Patrons NOT fully vaccinated, but admitted entry with an accepted negative test, are REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
All patrons regardless of vaccination status are REQUIRED to wear a mask when inside or indoors per the Napa County mandate.
Proof of full vaccination (must be 2 weeks past final dose) OR a negative COVID-19 test administered within 48 hours from the time of doors along with a matching government issued photo ID, ishowever required.
WE WILL ACCEPT the following forms of Negative COVID-19 test proof:
- Test results from any location listed on the Health Pass by CLEAR app
- Test results from a lab with confirmation of results, including date, time and name matching the ID of the ticket holder
- The Ellume home test or a home test that works with an app which supplies verifiable results, with name, date and time
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT the following forms of Negative COVID-19 test proof:
- Binax at-home tests
- At home tests with no digital verification of results displaying name, date and time
- Rapid tests brought to the venue to be performed on-site
- Antibody tests