Beer, wine, and spirits will be available for purchase at the venue, no outside food and beverage may be brought in.
Please visit our Health & Safety page for more information.
Proof of full vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test administered 48 hours or less from door time of event along with matching name on government issued photo ID is required for venue entry. You may visit these pages to assist you with finding testing facilities.
For additional information, please visit our Health & Safety page.
At the Oxbow Commons Park located at 1268 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559
The Box Office on Day of Show is located at: 1100 West St, Napa, CA 94559
Box office opens 90 minutes prior to showtime.
Oxbow Commons is a city park without permanent facilities. Temporary portable restrooms are available to patrons during events at the Oxbow RiverStage.
As part of our commitment to producing safe events, all patrons attending concerts at Oxbow RiverStage will need to show proof of vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours from the time of entry to the venue. For more information, visit our Health & Safety page.
The best time to arrive for events is 30-60 minutes before doors. Check your ticket for door times.
To provide a safer environment for our fans and expedite festival entry processes, we recommend that you consider attending Oxbow RiverStage bag-free. We realize that is not always possible, so here is a list of acceptable and prohibited items:
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Beach blankets and towels
- Non-professional cameras
- One (1) empty plastic fillable water bottle
- Factory sealed water bottles
- Sealed, unopened packs of cigarettes
- Prescription and OTC medications only in their original bottles
- Empty CamelBak-style water bladders
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Chairs of any kind
- Kites, flags, flagpoles
- Objects that can be used as projectiles such as glow sticks, poi balls, etc.
- Glass containers
- Large posters or signs
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles or any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Fireworks, sparklers
- Tents and canopies
- Video recording equipment (except to approved personnel)
- Professional camera equipment (except to approved personnel)
- Tripods, monopods
- Audio recording equipment
- Soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.
- Focused light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale
- Water guns, balloons, etc.
- Pets (except service animals)
- Any additional items that can endanger the safety of the crowd
There are often presales offered before the general public on sale that can be purchased online only via www.oxbowriverstage.com or www.ticketmaster.com. Please sign up for our newsletter to receive presale information.
ORS GOLD VIP TICKET (STANDING ROOM ONLY SHOWS) INCLUDES:
VIP VIEWING SECTION
VIP CASH BAR
ORS GOLD VIP TICKET (SEATED SHOWS) INCLUDES:
VIP CASH BAR
We recommend having a Ticketmaster account so you may retrieve your tickets at anytime. If you are the original purchaser through Ticketmaster, please visit the Box Office on show night with photo ID in hand. Tickets purchased in person at the box office are like cash and cannot be reprinted, so please guard closely. If you have purchased through a third party, you will need to contact them for assistance.
Expect warm weather during the days,cool evenings, June through October in Napa. Show goes on rain or shine.
YES, 10 PM.
I AM COMING FROM OUTSIDE THE USA AND HAVE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED. CLEAR WON’T ACCEPT MY INTERNATIONAL VACCINATION RECORD.
We understand this is a challenging time. Please bring your vaccination record and a government issued Photo ID that matches the name on your record. Present both at the door for check in. You may also want to check US travel advisories for any restrictions on those coming in from outside of the US and if there are imposed quarantines upon arrival or travel restrictions from your country of origin.
WE WILL ALSO ACCEPT the following forms of Negative COVID-19 test proof:
- Test results from any location listed on the Health Pass by CLEAR app
- Test results from a lab with confirmation of results, including date, time and name matching the ID of the ticket holder
- A home test that works with an app which supplies verifiable results, with name, date and time
To purchase wheelchair accessible seating, click the “request accessible tickets” link on the Ticketmaster event page. If you have already purchased regular tickets for an event and require accessible seating, see our ADA liaison at the venue entrance and we will do the best we can to accommodate your seating needs.
For additional questions or concerns. please email our ADA Liaison at email@example.com
Unfortunately, no. All people attending Oxbow RiverStage require a ticket.
Smoking in the park is not permitted.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless a show has been postponed or canceled.
If there are still tickets available to purchase on the day of the event, you may purchase them in person at the box office. Some shows sell very quickly and do not always have tickets available on the day of the show, so we suggest you buy tickets ahead of time.