OXBOW RIVERSTAGE IS AN ALL-AGES OUTDOOR MUSIC SERIES FEATURING NATIONAL TOURING ACTS
Wine & Spirits will be available for purchase at the venue, no outside food and beverage may be brought in.
At the Oxbow Commons Park located at 1268 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559
Prior to the show you can visit the box office located at Blue Note Napa at 1030 Main Street, Napa CA, or Fox Theater – Oakland’s Box Office (located on the 19th street side of the theater) 1807 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612
Oxbow Commons is a city park without permanent facilities. Temporary portable restrooms are available to patrons during events at the Oxbow RiverStage.
The seated capacity is approximately 4000 people, 5000 for GA standing.
The best time to arrive for events is 30-60 minutes before doors. Check you ticket for door times.
To provide a safer environment for our fans and expedite festival entry processes, we recommend that you consider attending Oxbow RiverStage bag-free, we realize that is not always possible, so here is a list of acceptable and prohibited items.
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Beach blankets and towels
- Non-professional cameras
- One (1) empty plastic fillable water bottle
- Factory sealed water bottles
- Sealed, unopened packs of cigarettes
- Prescription and OTC medications only in their original bottles
- Empty CamelBak-style water bladders
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Chairs of any kind
- Kites, flags, flagpoles
- Objects that can be used as projectiles such as glow sticks, poi balls, etc.
- Glass containers
- Large posters or signs
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, or motorized vehicles or any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Fireworks, sparklers
- Large umbrellas
- Tents and canopies
- Video recording equipment (except to approved personnel)
- Professional camera equipment (except to approved personnel)
- Tripods, monopods
- Audio recording equipment
- Soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.
- Focused light devices, including laser pointers
- Items intended for sale
- Water guns, balloons, etc.
- Pets (except service animals)
- Any additional items that can endanger the safety of the crowd
There are often presales offered before the general public on sale that can be purchased online only via www.oxbowriverstage.com or www.ticketmaster.com. Please sign up for our newsletter to receive presale information.
We recommend having a Ticketmaster account so you may retrieve your tickets at anytime, if you do not have a Ticketmaster account you can visit the Box Office if you are the original ticket buyer.
Expect warm weather during the days,cool evenings, June through October in Napa. Show goes on rain or shine.
Parking is available nearby at our VIP lot or the Napa Valley College lot for a fee that includes shuttle service. Visit our “Parking and Shuttles” page here
YES, 10 PM.
To purchase wheelchair accessible seating, click the “request accessible tickets” link on the Ticketmaster event page. If you have already purchased regular tickets for an event and require accessible seating, see our ADA liaison at the venue entrance and we will do the best we can to accommodate your seating needs.
For additional questions or concerns. please email our ADA Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket to enter the venue. You may bring a lightweight, collapsible, single child stroller.
Smoking in the park is not permitted.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless a show has been postponed or canceled.
If there are still tickets available to purchase on the day of the event, you may purchase them in person at the box office. Some shows sell very quickly and do not always have tickets available on the day of the show, so we suggest you buy tickets ahead of time.