With our return to live concerts and our commitment to producing safe events, all patrons will need to show proof** of vaccination (must be 2 weeks past final dose) or a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours from the time of entry to attend events at Oxbow RiverStage.
To create what we believe is the safest environment for our patrons, staff, artists and surrounding community, we are implementing Health Pass by CLEAR for entry to all shows at Oxbow RiverStage. We appreciate everyone’s participation in helping us safely bring shows back to the Bay Area.
All attendees are encouraged to show a Green Health Pass (if vaccinated) or an Amber Health Pass (if providing a negative COVID-19 test) on the CLEAR app to ensure a quick and easy entry to the venue.
We encourage everyone to sign up for CA Notify as an added layer of protection for themselves and the community to receive alerts when they have been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19. We also encourage you to get vaccinated if you have not already! If you still need to get your vaccine, visit vaccines.gov or Covid19.ca.gov/vaccines for more information and to book your appointment.
* Policy is subject to change
** Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is required for those not using the CLEAR Health Pass for expedited entry.
Proof is one of the following:
- CDC Vaccination Card (photos will be accepted)
- CA Digital Vaccine Card
- Proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test within 48 hours from the time of entry to the venue
WE WILL ACCEPT the following forms of Negative COVID-19 test proof:
- Test results from any location listed on the Health Pass by CLEAR app
- Test results from a lab with confirmation of results, including date, time and name matching the ID of the ticket holder
- The Ellume home test or a home test that works with an app which supplies verifiable results, with name, date and time
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT the following forms of Negative COVID-19 test proof:
- Binax at-home tests
- At home tests with no digital verification of results displaying name, date and time
- Rapid tests brought to the venue to be performed on-site
- Antibody tests
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE CLEAR APP AND OBTAIN YOUR HEALTH PASS
To ensure a faster, easier entry into the show, we have partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR to verify your proof of vaccination or negative test.
- Download the CLEAR app and enroll for FREE.
- Tap the WHITE HEALTH PASS TILE, choose ENTERTAINMENT.
- Select the VENUE for the show you are attending.
- Load your CA Digital Vaccination Card, CDC Vaccine Card, or negative test results. To access your CA Digital Vaccination Card please visit myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov.
GREEN or AMBER pass means you are good to go!
* You must be 18+ to create a Health Pass. If you are under 18 years old, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is required.
While the venue will be adhering and following the state and local government guidelines to ensure your safety, we ask that you not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19.
Additionally, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending, you assume all risks, hazards, and exposures, including COVID-19 or any other communicable disease arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19, or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Oxbow RiverStage LLC and its partners or affiliated companies. By visiting the Oxbow RiverStage, you voluntarily assume all such risks.